Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Progress Pics

For anyone who is interested in seeing my progress, here are photos taken of me last Tuesday, the 23rd of February, 2010.

My hair and makeup are not done and I still have a LOT to learn about posing (basically, my posing sucks!) but these give a bit of an idea about my progress.

A triceps shot. That is NOT fat on my arms! I'm quite proud of the muscle thickness in my upper arms- I'm not genetically predisposed to have big upper body muscles, so I've worked hard for it!


Full side view, flexed (the flash washed out quite a bit of muscle definition in these pics)


Rear view. Don't really like this one, but since you got a rear view before, I thought it was only fair to put an updated one in (my lower body is always the last thing to come around):


And here I am, not flexing:


If I'd have pumped weights before the pics were taken I'd look more "ripped" (I actually have really nice definition in my upper body when I'm pumped), but there are two points I want to continue to drive home with these photos:

1.) I'm 43 and have had four babies, so it is NEVER too late to improve yourself.

And B.) Eating well and exercising really can reap big dividends. Not only in appearance, but in length and quality of ones life. Please believe me: I am not athletic. Were it not for lack of coordination, speed, and agility, I'd have been a GREAT athlete. :-) I've always shied away from team sports and NO ONE in my family is athletic. It's not like genetics were on my side. Consequently, I know for sure that this is attainable for ANYone. No kidding! You (yes, you- sitting there reading this!) can vastly improve your health and appearance, too. This isn't unique to me.

It's all a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment